menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

Time ~ our precious time.. ticking away!

Well I can't believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away!  I am almost done shopping ~ I have done a lot of my shopping online this year.  As I get older  I really don't like to go shopping when it is crowded... hmmm I am getting old!

My sister Kelly and I have also been working hard on trying to save YOU some precious time around the holidays!  We both know that time is the one thing that teachers really never have any extra of.. lol :)   We hope that we can help you to relax a little this holiday season - by NOT worrying about school!  Check out our new products that will save you precious time..  TIME you can use to SHOP... TIME you can use to WRAP... time you can use to BAKE cookies... and TIME you can spend with your loved ones! 

I started this unit last week and the kids in my Gr. 2 class and they are LOVING IT!   Every day the first question they ask is "What country are we visiting today?" .. I have to say that I LOVE this unit too.
It helps to put me in the mood and I know that the kids are learning the standards in a fun and engaging way! 

WE hope you like our units!  They are on SALE this week until Wednesday ~ so save some money for holiday shopping and more importantly save yourself some precious TIME !  

We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends!
Click on the picture below to connect to our store- you should check out the PREVIEWS!
                                                   Happy Holidays!
 
Holiday Writing ~ Letters to Sant and much more!
 
Commom Core Reading ~ Elves Dont' Wear Hard Hats!
 
FREE Math Word Problems ~ holiday fun!
 
 
IF you have any questions please email us at coachkennedy22@yahoo.com or comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment