menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

All About Me ~ Karen

All About Me ~  Karen

My sister Kelly and I have made a pledge to become avid BLOGGERS this year. 

The past year we decided to join the TPT community and start our store Kennedy's Korner.
We have been working so hard on getting new products in our store ~ that we have neglected our blog....so WE hope you have faith in us to start following our blog now that we have made this pledge.  

A little about me ~ 
I have been teaching in West Seneca Central Schools for the past 19 years.  I actually was hired at my old elementary school and I took over for my former third grade teacher when she retired.  My career has been mainly in 3rd grade, with one year in Gr. 4.  I requested a change for the fall of 2014 and I was granted my request .... SO I will now be teaching 2nd grade and I am so excited for the new challenge. 
 
My boyfriend Chris and I live in East Aurora which is a suburb of Buffalo, NY.  Luckily ~ I live only 15 minutes from my school.  My two cats ~ Kato and Kody live with us and recently Chris's dad has moved in with us as well.  We love having Poppy with us ~ he makes us laugh every day.


Chris and I are beach lovers at heart ~ WE both love the beach.. well Chris loves fishing more than the beach, but we both love being near the ocean.   The love for the ocean has led us to Key West, FL where we currently own a townhouse.  We both enjoy fishing ~ Chris is the Captain and I - well let's just say I am very new to salt water fishing, but I really do enjoy it!  I have learned so much in the past year about fishing.. I can even bait my own hook now!











 


 My first Mahi.








Seeing as though I am a beach lover, I decided to change my classroom theme this year to a BEACH theme.   I have been in school the past week decorating my room and I can't wait to post my pictures!! It is starting to come together. 


I will keep you posted when it is all finished by the end of next week. 

Thank for visiting our blog ~
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment