menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

Classroom Set up ~ it's that time again!

As many of you are doing... I have been in my classroom setting up for the past two weeks.. It is coming along ~ but I am happy that my little ones don't start until Sept. 5th!  I still have a lot to do.  I said to Chris yesterday ~ you know it's August when you have a blister on your finger!!

I am super excited about my NEW theme for my class this year.  I am changing grades after 19 years ~ so I thought it would a good time to change my theme.
As I mentioned in my last post ~ I love the beach ~ so that is my new classroom theme.  My principal was joking yesterday telling the secretary that if anyone is looking for her ~ she'd be in Kennedy's room relaxing! 

One of my favorite new things I am laminating today is my OCEAN theme alphabet.  I will finish putting it up today and post some pics later this week. 

Here is a sneak peek at my Ocean Alphabet that you can find in our TPT store ~ OCEAN ALPHABET

Heading to school now to get some more accomplished.  Have a great day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment