menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  
Goal Setting in the Elementary classroom ~ Reading and Writing Workshop

My 2nd grade students have been setting goals this year and WOW ~ what an improvement already.
I really notice that they are looking back in their binders at the goals they have set and focusing on the skills they need to improve on.    I  have my little ones writing and actually remembering CAPITAL letters and punctuation!  They are going back and rereading their work... some are stretching out their small moment stories and adding more detail!  It's amazing to watch these little ones work so hard to accomplish the goals they have set for themselves.  I really love to see the progress! The organizers I made this summer were really easy to use and can be differentiated for different needs. 

Check out the Goal Setting product in our TPT store
 

No comments:

Post a Comment