menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

Veteran's Day Power Point

Well it finally feels like FALL in Buffalo, NY!  This is the first weekend it has actually felt like fall is here.  I can't believe it's almost the end of October already myself.  Once we get through Halloween - then it's Veteran's Day and before you know it ~ Thanksgiving will be here!  Phew ~ I hate when time flies so fast I feel like I can't catch up!! 

I did just finish my NEW Veteran's Day Power Point which I think you might want to take a look at. 



It has 25 colorful slides to help you teach your kiddos about Veteran's Day.  We all know how important it is to remember our Veteran's  and all of the sacrifices they have made for us. 
As an added BONUS you will find 24 pages of ELA activities in this product. You can check out the preview in our store!  (click here)



No comments:

Post a Comment