menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

Beginning of the Year - Back to School Stuff!

 
 


 
My first full week off from school and it has been busy!  I have been visiting with friends who are in town from Alpharetta, GA, going to doctor appointments taking  a mini vacation to visit friends in Poughkeepsie, NY  and Boston, MA. 
We left for our trip last Thursday and drove through TORNADO warnings all evening, but arrived safely in Poughkeepsie, NY for the wedding.  So needless to stay there hasn't been much time to BLOG with all of the end of the year activity and closing up of my classroom.  
Finally though I am able to get back on track with our blog and our TPT store. 
 We are very excited to be a part of this LINKY party started by Laura Graham - Where the Magic Happens.  
 
      Beginning of the Year Goodies and Ideas! 
 

 Topics to be covered in July are :
So beginning of the year in my classroom involves a lot of decorating and preparing in August..  I have used different themes throughout the years, but the STAR theme was getting old for me so when I changed grade levels this year, I changed my theme too.


I hope that these pictures and products will help make your BACK to SCHOOL a little easier.  IF you have any questions - please comment below OR email me at coachkennedy22@yahoo.com.





 




 

 
 



 
Kennedy's Korner
 
 


 


 
 
 
 

Check out her store!  
 
  
I found these cute labels last summer BUT I cannot recall who created them! I apologize - so if you are the creator of these adorable labels... please let me know so I can give you credit.
Thanks!
 
 
                                                    Kennedy's Korner TPT STORE
                                                     Beginning of the YEAR TPT products

 


July 8th through July 11th!  It is a great time to get these BACK to SCHOOL items 20% off! 
 
Thanks for stopping by - now off to pack for the TPT conference in VEGAS !!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment