menu   Home About Us Shop Freebies TpT Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram  

Vegas Here I Come!

Hello friends!  I can't believe it but my sister is actually in Vegas for the TpT Conference!  I am so excited for her!  I am bursting at the seams to find out all the about the great TpT tips and tricks she is going to learn! I am home watching my 3 kiddos and waiting by my phone for conference updates!  Our friend at Primary Chalkboard has come up with an AMAZING idea for a SALE link up during the days of the Vegas Conference.
Visit the Primary Chalkboard Blog to check out other great TpT sellers who are participating in this great Vegas inspired sale!   We hope you take a look at all of the sale items in our store.  Hopefully it will help you get a jump start on your planning for September!


No comments:

Post a Comment